Friday, October 18, 2013

New in: Beauty stuff

Kann man jemals genug Beautykram haben? Natürlich nicht. Besonders wenn man auch noch so großartige Dinge geschenkt bekommt, wie ich sie hier in diesem post vorstelle.

One can never ever have enough beauty stuff. I received some super pretty gifts lately. Want to see them? Here you go:


Finally! They are mine! Eos lip balm. I think I will write a review on them soon, because they are just great. Thanks to Bibi and Irina I now have two of these little balls. Left is summer fruit and right is pomegranate raspberry. So so good.



Biotherm's Biosource tonic lotion is a classic. Right now it is available in a smaller, limited edition packaging. It contains 125ml, instead of the regular 200ml bottle. Great size if you want to test it before you get the full size. I like that it makes my skin soft and refreshes it. I found this at my local Douglas.


Sometimes a primer comes in handy, though I would recommend not using it everyday, because the silicones most primers contain may not exactly be the healthiest thing you can do for your skin. But from time to time it's nice to use a primer: your make up lasts longer and your skin appears to be very smooth. Benefit's the Porefessional is the best primer I have tested so far. So if you want to splurge get this (Smashbox is also an expert when it comes to primers).


MAC'S Tropical Taboo collection was a hit this summer. This beauty right here was one of the Mineralize Skinfinishes out of the collection. This color is called Adored and it's a peachy coral with champagne shimmer. I like to dust a little over my cheekbones for a nice glow. I'm not sure if I should write a review on this since it was limited and is no longer available. This was a gift, a pretty nice one.




Yes, it's NARS! But nope, this is not Orgasm. This is Deep Throat. It is soooo pretty. I mean look at it. I asked Bibi to get me this in Seattle and only in case of total unavailability to bring Orgasm. I believe that there a tons of reviews on all blushes NARS ever made. So there is not much left to say: They are great. Great pigmentation, great colors, crazy names. Every blush junkie should own one. At least one. Or all.




I can shop beauty stuff at any place. Even at H&M and surprisingly these two products are not bad at all. The Liquid Eyeliner could have a thinner tip, but performs okay. The Eyebrow Pencil in Light Brown is really a bargain (it was 2€ I think). Although I prefer powder for my eyebrows, it's good to fill in some spare areas with a pencil sometimes. And the shade is a good match for my natural brow color.




My boyfriend is the best. Seriously. I just mentioned this once. I was all excited that Marc Jacobs has released a new yummy scent and that the design is so freakin' cute and to be honest: This is girl's stuff. Is there any man on earth who likes to listen to this kind of talk? I didn`t think so. I was wrong. My boyfriend paid attention (he always does) and so Honey ended up being one of my fabulous birthday gifts.


                         The fragrance came with a tiny rollerball, very handy to have it in a purse.

 And there was this cute pouch in the cutest polka dot design, too.



This was another gift I received lately. Jour d'Hermés. The day I discovered this fragrance I had a terrible headache and still could stand the scent. Good sign. Normally I'm not that much into Hermés fragrances, but this is phenomenal. It's fresh, but it's also sweet. Where have you been all my life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!