Thursday, January 30, 2014

Der OPI Nagellack der Woche: Vant To Bite My Neck?

Vant To Bite My Neck? Und alle Vampire so: Yeeeeah! Der Nagellack der Woche wurde im letzten Frühjahr mit der Euro Centrale Kollektion released und steckte in meinem Nikolausstiefel im Dezember. Eigentlich gehörte Vant To Bite My Neck? nicht zu meinen Favoriten aus der Kollektion, bis naja... bis ich ihn dann mal aufgepinselt habe (so ist es doch immer, oder?). Vant To Bite My Neck? ist ein dunkles, kühles Lila. OPI nennt es Aubergine, könnte hinkommen. Das Cremefinish ist ein Träumchen und mit einer Schicht ist alles perfekt, wirklich perfekt, ohne Streifen und ohne fleckiges Finish. Topcoat drauf und den Vampir seiner Wahl treffen.

Vant To Bite My Neck? might be the perfect nail polish for dating a vampire. He will like the name and the color. Sure thing. Vant To Bite My Neck? has been released last year with Opi's Euro Centrale spring collection. It was a gift from my parents. When I saw early pictures of this collection I didn't think much of this color, but once I applied it to my nails I was like whooooa (its always the same, isn't it?)! Vant To Bite My Neck? is a dark, cool toned purple. Opi calls it a deep eggplant, might be it. Formulawise it is like heaven in a bottle: perfect creme and a one coater, no, rather the one coater. Add some top coat, bend your neck a little and you're good to go. Or to be eaten. Your choice.

Vant To Bite My Neck? in daylight 

Vant To Bite My Neck? with flash
I don't know why my top coat looks so patchy and full of scratches O_O



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!