Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Der OPI Nagellack der Woche: I'm Not Really A Waitress

Also wenn es einen OPI Nagellack gibt, den jede Frau haben sollte, dann ist es I'm Not Really A Waitress. Es ist ein klassisches, schimmerndes Rot. Ein Rot mit dem OPI berühmt wurde. I'm Not Really A Waitress stammt aus der Hollywood Kollektion, die meines Wissens nach 1999 released wurde. Die Farbe ist nicht nur wunderbar herbstlich und holiday-like, sondern hat auch diesen großartigen Namen. I'm Not Really A Waitress - mehr Hollywood geht nicht. Die Konsistenz ist großartig, nach einer Schicht perfekte Deckkraft.


If there is one OPI nail polish every woman should own, it's I'm Not Really A Waitress. It's a deep shimmering red. It's the one color that made OPI famous. I'm Not Really A Waitress has been released with the Hollywood Collection in 1999 I guess. It's a nice fall color and very holiday-like, but I also love the name. Admit it, I'm Not Really A Waitress - this is soooo Hollywood. The formula of this one is great, just one coat for full opacity.


In daylight. Two coats of color and top coat.

With flash


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!