Sunday, June 16, 2013

The Body Shop: Papaya Love


The Body Shop. Tja was soll ich dazu noch sagen? Eigentlich bin ich bis 2015 mit Body Butter, Lotion und Duschgel versorgt. Eigentlich. Aber die Papaya LE hat mich benebelt mit ihrem Duft und nachdem mein Verstand ausgeschaltet war, trug ich Body Butter und Duschgel fix zur Kasse. Limited Edition ist ja auch nur ein anderer Begriff für: "Kauf mich jetzt oder bereue es für immer!" Schweren Herzens habe ich Passionfruit, Blaubeere und Himbeere liegen lassen. Noch.


The Body Shop. Do I need to comment on my relationship with The Body Shop anymore? The amount of body butter, body lotion and shower gel (I have back-ups and back-back-ups) will already last untill 2015, but when I smelled that sweet Papaya scent it knocked me off my feet. Plus: Its a limited edition. Actually limited edition is just another term for "It's l-i-m-i-t-e-d, buy that stuff! Now!" The summer edition also includes raspberry, blueberry and passionfruit products. I will try to resist.....








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!