Monday, July 15, 2013

Der OPI Nagellack der Woche: Red My Fortune Cookie

Ach dieser Name. Großartig, oder? Red My Fortune Cookie aus der Hong Kong Collection vom Frühjahr 2010 ist ein sattes, cremiges, knalliges Rot. Meiner Meinung nach ein must have-Rot. Je nach Lichteinfall hat es orange- oder himbeerfarbene Untertöne. Auch ohne Topcoat ist die Farbe glänzend und deckt schon nach einer Schicht. Ein perfektes Rot für maritime Sommerlooks in Blau, Weiß und Gold.


Oh that name. Soo great. Red My Fortune Cookie from the 2010 Hong Kong spring collection is a creamy, bright red. I think this one is really a must-have red. Depending on the lighting it has orange or pink undertones. It's super glossy even without top coat and formula wise it's a one-coater. Red My Fortune Cookie is perfect for summer looks.


Two coats plus top coat in daylight


with flash


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!